11/19/2016

PUFF & PATENT

jacket & bag MANGO | jeans & beanie BIK BOK | boots & sweater (both old) H&M

I just have to give a shoutout to my sis who's been such a help taking outfit pics for me lately. I love what I'm doing but sometimes it can feel such a chore first looking for good locations then photographing and editing myself AND finally posting the end result. It takes hours and even DAYS of work (in addition to the actual daytime job I have...) so I'm truly grateful for all the extra help! All in all in life, wouldn't survive without her <3. 
As for this outfit, my colleague's comment was that I look like a Santa's little helper with that beanie, wtf hahaha! SO, I guess ya'll better watch out cause soon I'll be lurking behind your windows mwahhahahhaahhaa! Seriously though, I guess avoiding those Christmas vibes is often the main reason for people having issues with wearing red. I think I've just realized the awesomeness of it only in recent years, talk about a color that's loud, unapologetic and powerful! Add a pair of patent leather stiletto heels for extra attitude and you're pretty much unstoppable. 

/Joulutonttu täs moro. Kyseinen rinnastus tuli kollegan suusta, kun muutama viikko sitten ilmaannuin töihin samainen punainen myssy päässä. Jostain syystä punainen kytkeytyy kyllä edelleen usein monen mielessä lähinnä joulujuttuihin, vuodenajasta riippumatta. Ehkä siksi väriä myös vähän varotaan ja vierastetaan, ettei vahingossakaan herätettäisi niitä joulumuori-viboja keskellä kesää. Ite oon vasta viime vuosina löytänyt kunnolla punaisen hienouden, siinäpä huomio-/voimaväri vailla vertaa! Halutessaan lisäbuustia ja asennetta voi hakea kiiltonahkaisista piikkikoroista (tähän se fistbump emoji). >:]
Tähän loppuun mun rakkaalle ja korvaamattomalle isosiskolle kreditit kuvista, en selviäis tästä(kään) hommasta ilman sinuuu!! <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its always good to have support, especially from someone like your sister! Loving your bag here babe!

Xxx
www.fashiondew.co.uk

Unknown said...

Dana Nicola: That's so true, thanks a lot sweetheart! <3 : )